Wednesday 17 August 2011

Diary Recess

Dear readers, I've been struggling with something for the last few days but I've finally come to a decision.

In this quiet period that is recess, I am taking some time off from blogging. It won't be for long, possibly until the House comes back in September, perhaps until Tory party conference. 

There are a number of possible reasons for this - I'm getting married, I've been fired, I'm checking into the Priory or maybe I'm taking a long trip around South America as a bounty hunter in order to pay back a man who once saved my life. 


Either way it's going to go quiet on here for a little while. I will still tweet but not to my usual extent so do tweet or DM me and I will always enjoy reading your emails.

This is not goodbye as I WILL be back and my return will mean posts from the heart of conference land, undercover action against crazy lefties and most likely a thousand word long rant about why Sally Bercow shouldn't have won Big Brother. 

This doesn't mean you can't vote for me though.

Toodles for now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment