Tuesday 7 February 2012

"Stop asking me if I want a hot water bottle!"

I haven't been the best person to work with for the last few days. There's nothing to be done about it and rather than moaning - the older, wiser males in my life have kept a fair distance. Those wet behind the ears have asked if I'm in some way angry with them or having a break down.

*tap, tap, tap*

“What is that noise?”

“My keyboard as I type.”

“WELL MAKE IT STOP!”

Cue fire, brimstone and male tears. I'm not proud to admit it but I kicked a water cooler today because it wouldn't fill my bottle up quick enough. This unfortunate state of insanity is the very reason why I never apply for work with female bosses. I don't care if they're Mother f*cking Teresa, there will always be times when they become dementor-like monsters; flying about the room, dropping the temperature and sucking souls out of poor sods too scared to run.

So I do apologise to all those who have crossed paths with a fire breathing dragon recently. Remember my darlings – it's not personal.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment