I made sure to send the new work experience lad a short email to lay down some ground rules before he starts tomorrow. It mainly consisted of the following:
- The boss takes medication with lunch so pay no attention if he slurs or sways in the afternoon.
- Don't throw away envelopes that come in the post. Money doesn't grow on trees.
- Always use envelopes referred to in rule 2. when sending internal post to Lib Dem Ministers or MPs.
- If I shout at you it is because I have just been shouted at.
- If I thow a pen or hit you with a ruler it is because you have not shown a sufficient level of fear at being shouted it.
- Never, ever question rule 1.
On Saturday I was called to the constituency to deal with a situation. Since some of you have been asking which constituency and by that I mean none of you, I thought I would post a photo.